Linda Morris is a certified clinical nurse specialist in critical care, who provides consultation and expert testimony in medical-legal cases.
- Over 30 years experience in health care, including positions in the clinical environment, education, and academia.
- Advanced practice nurse for respiratory care and tracheostomy specialist.
- Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology with the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University.
- Fellow of the American College of Critical Care Medicine.
- Tracheostomy specialist and co-editor / author of Tracheostomies: The Complete Guide, first and second editions.
- Speaker who has developed and presented hundreds of formal and informal programs to numerous professional, civic, and community groups.
- Clinical consulting for tracheostomy patients (improving care; developing policies, protocols, teaching, etc.)
Please call for a complete CV or to discuss your case.